Wednesday, March 16, 2005

 

Annotated Bib.

Sorry I didn't post this earlier. Here is the format for the annotated bib. (Remember, it is just your standard MLA citation.)

Toole, John Kennedy. A Confederacy of Dunces. New York: Random House, 1980.

(the title, in this case A Confederacy of Dunces, should be underlined or italized. I just can't figure out how to do it on the blog. My HTML is very rusty.)

After your citation, you will include a space and indent. Then you will examine the article. The questions I've posed are suggestions only. For the Griffin article, don't feel pressured to understand right away. I recommend reading it more than once (or at least reviewing the parts you are most confused about again). In your examination of the Griffin article, you can point out the parts of the article you find confusing, questions you have about her arguments and any other questions you may have.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?