Wednesday, April 27, 2005

 

Final Project Description

Your final project will consist of two parts. The first element is your creative piece. If you are unsure if your creative piece is suitable, email or meet with me as soon as possible. The creative piece can incorporate work from others (friends and family) but the majority of work must be your own.
The second element is the accompanying essay (3-5 pages, typed, double-spaced). The essay essentially explains your piece and the decisions you made when creating it. If you are unsure what to include in your essay, ask yourself the following questions.

- Why did I select this project?
- How did it feel to create this project?
- What influenced my decisions when creating the project?
- Who is the intended audience for my piece?
- How will the audience react?
- If someone objects to the validity of my piece, how would I respond?

We will conduct a draft workshop on May 17th. You may bring your essay, your creative piece or both to receive feedback from your classmates.

The final project is due May 24. There will be no extensions granted for this project and you may NOT email your project. You must submit it in person before or on the due date.
Night class: Keep in mind, I will be leaving the classroom at 7:30 pm.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?